Thanks to Kethrivis I am doing a song meme.
- Start your media player and put it on random
- List the first lines of the first 32 songs it plays, even if you are embarassed to let people know you own that artist
- As people correctly guess the title and artist in the comments, cross out the songs on your list and add the info
- Using a search engine is cheating
- Looking on Last.fm or similar social music play tracker is also cheating
- If the song title is in that first line, you may skip it
- If too many by the same artist(s) keep popping up, you may skip them to increase diversity
- Pass it on!
So here is my list:
- Come on baby, baby, take a trip with me
My uncle has a country place that noone knows about"Red barchetta" by Rush (tangent)
- Every time I look at you I go blind
- Do you remember the night the lights went out all along the promenade?
- When my baby's on the corner and she's lookin' so fine
- Girl, I just know I love you now
- And from where I stand I reach my hand to capture a glow
- All bound for Mu Mu Land
- I've got a picture, It's there on the wall
- What you say to drive that girl away when she's the one and only?
- Love me forever let me know that you'll never leave me out in the cold
- I hate to say the feeling's gone, and every day I can't keep holding on
This car is automatic, it's systematic, it's hydromatic"Greased Lightning by John Travolta (tangent)
- Lady luck never smiles, so lend your love to me a while
Don't ask me what you know is true"Never Tear us Apart" by INXS (tangent)
- Some equal man here is telling it to me
- Painted old lady collecting splinters on the bench
- Hot sun beating down, burning my feet just walking around
- If we could see tomorrow what of your plans
- Can I take this for granted with your eyes over me?
- I am not the type of dog that could keep you waiting for no good reason
- Lonely feeling deep inside, find a corner where I can hide
Welcome to your life, there's no turning back"Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears (tangent)
- In and out of darkness, in and out of sleep
- You've got a great car, yeah, whats wrong with it today?
- Live baby live, now that the day is over
- Prejudice. Wrote a song about it, like you to hear it. Here it goes.
- There could be countless reasons tension rules this house
- I would tell you about the things they put me through
- I wasn't jealous before we met, now every woman I see is a potential threat
- And do those feet in modern times walk upon the flowers
- Well sometimes in the evenings I start to get that feeling